“I pray not only for these, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word, so that they may all be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You.
That they may also be in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.” - The Gospel of St. John 17:20-21

Friday, May 23, 2008

Back in action

This week I discovered facebook. I have a new mission to raise the average age of this interesting internet contraption. I am contemplating how to get this blog recognized and a friend has suggested I migrate my blog to another site that might get more traffic. I am going to look into this and see what is involved. Please say some prayers for God to show me his will clearly in so many areas of my life right now.

Oh yeah, today was my wife and I's 10 year anniversary. Wow! What a beautiful woman I married inside and out. In fact, she is more beautiful now to me than she was then! God is Good.

No comments: