“I pray not only for these, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word, so that they may all be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You.
That they may also be in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.” - The Gospel of St. John 17:20-21

Friday, April 06, 2012

A Note from Mrs. Mary

I received this mysterious note (above) in the mail today. It reads,
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy path. (Proverbs 3:5-6) 
 Jesus Love you and may his Blessing be upon you. 
 Love, Mrs. Mary
On the back of the envelope is a note "Word to Encourage". 
It couldn't have come at a better time.There has been a lot going on in my life these past couple of years. I have been;
  • tested, 
  • stretched, 
  • tempted, and 
  • challenged... 
in almost every way imaginable;
  • Spiritually
  • Physically
  • Mentally
  • Parentally
  • Nuptially
  • Emotionally
  • Materially
I'll be honest. Trust is not one of my strong suits, particularly, when it comes to trusting God for my family's material needs. 

What I don't understand...
  • Why is it dated 2/6/2012 and I just received it on 4/6/2012?
  • Why is it only addressed from a P.O. Box # in Olive Branch, MS?
  • Who is Mrs. Mary?
I just started a Novena to St. Joseph the Worker yesterday. Do you think this could be a message from his wife?! 

I am sure of one thing. This is a message from God. Mary is answering my prayers and letting me know that I can trust God for all of my families needs, material and otherwise.

Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief.

No comments: